Had I been a person of authority, Sydney’s unemployment rate would have significantly increased in the past twenty four hours.
What would I have done?
- Fired all traffic controllers working at the Sydney Entertainment Quarter for wasting 47 minutes of my life in a car park.
- Fired the McDonald’s drive through cashier for taking 7 minutes to make me a Cappuccino at 1 am and almost forgetting my cookies.
Reason: Customer dissatisfaction.
- Fired the store manager at McDonald for employing a staff member that allowed the drive through timer to be set off multiple times.
Reason: Poor staff management.
- Fired the McDonald attendant for forgetting to give me a spoon to eat my Cappuccino froth.
Reason: Customer complaint.
- Fired the McDonald’s serving policy manager for not training their staff to give out spoons.
Reason: Escalated customer complaint.
- The missing spoon was very important.
Reason: The froth is a vital part of a Cappuccino.
- Fired the drive instructor that issued the man driving in my lane his license.
Reason: Incompetent driving and danger on the road.
- Fired everyone responsible or not responsible in all of the above for consuming my mind and having missed my highway exit.
Reason: Just because.
This morning I would have further contributed to the figures by ..
- Firing every project developer / property manager / structural engineer / any other parties related including the milk man that had anything to do with the design and construction of Top Ryde car park.
BUT I would have hired..
Reason: To write a ‘Take me to bed ‘ song, one that can come handy in the early hours of the morning.
- Hannah Reid
Reason: For living. Her voice is incredible!